One option when considering window furnishings in your home is ThermoTough Plantation Shutters by Castle Hill Shutters. ThermoTough Plantation Shutters are becoming more and more popular due to their visual appeal along with the privacy that they provide.
ThermoTough is manufactured from a synthetic material specially designed to resist moisture, splitting, marking and denting, perfect for high use and wet areas such as bathrooms. It has been used in the shutter industry for many years and has proven to be a reliable product with up to 25 years warranty.
ThermoTough Shutters can be supplied in a variety of colours to suit your home decor.
Up to 25 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
Extra strength achieved by aluminium inserts on all sizes.
Durable and will not crack, chip or split.
Resistant to moisture, humidity, UV rays and termites.
Outstanding insulation for temperature control and noise reduction.
Wide range of styles and colours.
Easy to clean.
Fire-Safe because they are manufactured with non-combustible material.
Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Engineered with superior fastening properties for advanced shutter performance.
Specifications for ThermoTough Plantation Shutters
• Blade sizes available 63mm, 89mm & 114mm in an Aero and Flat Blade profiles
• A wide range of painted finishes are available.
• The shutters can be made with either a front control bar which is more of a traditional look, or with a Clearview control, hidden from view for a sleek and contemporary appearance.
• A variety of frame profiles are available to suit your window frame.
• Maximum single panel width is 900mm all blade sizes.
• Maximum panel height with midrail is 3000mm.
• Opening, sliding and bi-fold panel options are available depending on the application
• Custom-shaped shutters are also available to suit any shape of window.
Installation Methods for ThermoTough Plantation Shutters
• Fixed in place. This application is normally used to fill a square set opening in a wall.
• Hinged as single, paired or multiple panels, used mainly on a window application with or without frame.
• Track bi-folding shutters where multiple panels are hinged together and connected to a tracking and pelmet system. Mainly used as a room divider.
• Track sliding. One or multiple panels sliding on a track. Normally a pelmet and track is used to slide shutters in different directions. Used mainly on a sliding door application.
Castle Hill Shutters proudly servicing the Hills District,
we operate in the following suburbs:
Castle Hill Shutters Products