Western Red Cedar Shutters
Western Red Cedar is a lightweight, natural material which provides beautiful warm tones when left natural. Its ability to be painted and stained in a range of colours makes it the premium timber of choice for Castle Hill Shutters.
Western Red Cedar is popular due to its natural, hardwood strength. Sourced from sustainable forests, our shutters are cut from solid pieces of timber providing increased durability and stability. Western Red Cedar by Castle Hill Shutters is the superior choice for continued reliability and longevity.
It has been used in the shutter industry for many years and has proven to be a reliable product with up to 5 years warranty.
Western Red Cedar Shutters can be supplied in a variety of stain or painted colours to suit your home decor.
Up to 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
Exeptional craftsmanship, hand finished for resiliance and brilliance.
Durable, lightweight hardwood material.
Outstanding insulation for temperature control and noise reduction.
Wide range of styles and colours.
Easy to clean.
Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Engineered with superior fastening properties for advanced shutter performance.
Specifications for Western Red Cedar Plantation Shutters
• Blade sizes available 63mm, 89mm & 114mm in an Aero and Flat Blade profiles
• A wide range of stained and painted finishes are available.
• The shutters can be made with either a front control bar which is more of a traditional look, or with a Clearview control, hidden from view for a sleek and contemporary appearance.
• A variety of frame profiles are available to suit your window frame.
• Maximum single panel width is 1000mm all blade sizes.
• Maximum panel height with midrail is 3000mm.
• Opening, sliding and bi-fold panel options are available depending on the application
• Custom-shaped shutters are also available to suit any shape of window.
Installation Methods for Western Red Cedar Plantation Shutters
• Fixed in place. This application is normally used to fill a square set opening in a wall.
• Hinged as single, paired or multiple panels, used mainly on a window application with or without frame.
• Track bi-folding shutters where multiple panels are hinged together and connected to a tracking and pelmet system. Mainly used as a room divider.
• Track sliding. One or multiple panels sliding on a track. Normally a pelmet and track is used to slide shutters in different directions. Used mainly on a sliding door application.
Castle Hill Shutters proudly servicing the Hills District,
we operate in the following suburbs:
Castle Hill Shutters Products