Create and control your privacy with Castle Hill Shutters Aluminum range, ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Castle Hill Shutters Aluminium Shutters offer you a maintenance free option providing you with privacy solutions for patios, balconies, verandas and windows.
Aluminium is widely accepted as a premium outdoor option and has been used in the shutter industry for many years with up to 7 years warranty.
Available in a range of fixed, hinged, sliding or bi-fold options, you can control the light and sun to any space. The 60, 90, 115 and 150mm blade options are sure to suit your needs. Outdoor areas can also be fully secured with our range of locking systems.
Aluminium Plantation Shutters can be supplied in a variety of stain or painted colours to suit your home decor.
Up to 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
Extend your entertaining spaces
Durable, maintenance-free aluminium material.
Outstanding privacy and light control
Wide range of styles, blade sizes and colours.
Low maintenance, easy to clean.
Multiple lock options to secure your home including keyable handle locks, flush bolts, patio bolts and key locks
Engineered with superior fastening properties for advanced shutter performance.
Specifications for Aluminium Plantation Shutters
• Blade sizes available 60mm, 90mm & 115 and 150mm Aero Blade profiles
• A range of popular painted finishes are available.
• Your choice of lock options to secure your home include keyable handle locks, flush bolts, patio bolts and key locks
• Fixed, opening, sliding and bi-fold panel options are available depending on the application
• Custom-shaped shutters are also available to suit any shape of window.
Installation Methods for Aluminium Plantation Shutters
• Fixed in place. This application is normally used to fill a square set opening in a wall or entertaining area
• Hinged as single, paired or multiple panels, used mainly on a window application with or without frame.
• Track bi-folding shutters where multiple panels are hinged together and connected to a tracking and pelmet system. Mainly used as a room divider.
• Track sliding. One or multiple panels sliding on a track. Normally a pelmet and track is used to slide shutters in different directions. Used mainly on a sliding door application.
• Lock options include keyable handle locks, flush bolts, patio bolts and key locks.
Castle Hill Shutters proudly servicing the Hills District,
we operate in the following suburbs:
Castle Hill Shutters Products